Newest Addition

Newest Addition
Funky Threads Model of the YEAR!

Friday, September 16, 2011

TGIF

Finally Friday! Ever had one of those weeks that would never end? On the plus side, I Love this time of year! A couple of weeks ago my cousin sent me an afghan made by my Great Grandma Tom, so i have it wrapped around me finally beginning to relax after my Heart attack from Losing Dalton after school today!!! We went & had Ice cream (which makes all things better)... Time to go to the basement & craft I believe.... I will be making a trip to Wichita to get more supplies soon! And.....HOPEFULLY pick out the Paint for the BIG ROOM! I am so excited & really want this DONE! Thanks for joining me during my daily happenings!

*Order your Halloween Costumes Now!!!! Currently working on Willie Wonka!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment